Wholesale Inquiries Form
Fulfill customer demand for chemical free cleaning products.
Wholesale Inquiry FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions about Wholesale
Each of the cloths in our range has a specific weave and weight that has been developed for the best performance on specific surfaces and tasks.
Yes, they can be used to remove stains or spills from fabric or carpets. We recommend to initially test a small area of the stain with water.
Yes, we use split microfiber that enables the cloths to pick up bacteria, dirt, grime with water. The blend of 70% Polyester and 30% Polyamide makes them more absorbent and the fibers will pick up more bacteria.
IonTek is the antimicrobial silver agent that is woven into the cloths. IonTek silver ions suppress the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew that could lead to unpleasant odors, discoloration, deterioration of the product.
We use extra fine microfiber that is specialty filtered at the yarn stage to remove oligomers which are the microplastic crystals that form during the spinning process. Many companies do not filter the yarn. We do. Our SOLLIEVO cloths are soft, strong, durable and will not scratch most surfaces. If you are unsure of a specific surface, we recommend testing on a small area of the surface using the cloth and water only.
SOLLIEVO Microfiber cloths are commercial grade quality and will last for AT LEAST 300 washes. They are Color Fast Grade 4 which is the commercial grade standard. This means they will not run and will hold their color if laundered following the proper care instructions.
You can use cleaning products with the cloths even if they have chemicals. We do not recommend using products containing bleach as this may damage the fibers of the cloths and they may be less effective. All other cleaning products are fine to use.
- Wash in a normal warm cycle.
- Do not use bleach
- Yes they can go in the dryer.
- Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets
- Tumble dry low
- Currently the CDC is recommending that people disinfect and clean their frequently used surfaces.
- Most people use disinfectant in the bathroom around the toilet area or on frequently used kitchen surfaces.
- SOLLIEVO Microfiber can be used for most cleaning using just water without disinfectant. However, in the current climate, disinfectant can be used on frequently used surfaces.
- Yes, they are manufactured under strict ISO standards for occupational health, environment and product quality. These are the same standards for Commercial Janitorial jobs.
- Our cloths are large in size and durable and commercial grade quality and are used by commercial cleaners.